Detroit Style Pizza Pans
Our exclusive Dura-Kote finish is a permanent, non-toxic release coating that eliminates the need for any pre-seasoning and the hassle of maintaining seasoned pans. LloydPans Detroit Pizza Pans provide an easy release from the pan after baking, are metal utensil safe and are easy to clean.
These commercial quality pans are the same that are used in Detroit Style pizza restaurants and match size specifications of the original blue steel pans.
Made in our US manufacturing plant from heavy-duty anodized aluminum with DK finish, Detroit Style Pizza Pans from LloydPans will never rust, never need seasoning and will last for years.
Dark coated pans tend to produce a little darker crust bake so you may need to adjust your temperature down or shorten your cooking time.
- Permanent, non-toxic stick-resistant finish for easy release and cleanup
- Double thick flat rim adds strength and long-lasting durability
- Nesting - 76° angle allows nesting when empty, saving storage space
To clean LloydPans Detroit Pizza Pan, just soak in hot water with mild dish soap. Use a metal spatula to scrape off any chunks of food while soaking. Wash clean and dry. Keeping the surface free from buildup will ensure a long-lasting stick-resistant finish for years. BarKeepers Friend can be used for occasional deep cleaning.
- ☑️ Shipping By FeDex
- ☑️ Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7 Service email@example.com
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
FREE USA SHIPPING!
- Please allow 3-8 Business Day's for delivery to the United States
|Size||8x10 Inch Detroit Style Pan 10x14 Inch Detroit Style Pan DETROIT STYLE PAN UNIVERSAL LID Lid For 8x10 Detroit Style Pan|