Diamond Grill Pan 8.9 x 12.9 Inch
Cook Steaks, Chicken, Seafood With Impressive, Delicious Grill Marks!
You can now use your oven to cook delicious meats with impressive grill marks. The
pan is pre-heated and the bold, diamond grill pattern is seared right onto the surface of the protein as it cooks.
For home chefs, restaurants and foodservice, any kitchen with a hot oven can easily sear proteins with the Diamond Grill Pan made in the US by LloydPans.
The LloydPans test kitchen has used a conventional home oven, an XLT 1832 impingement conveyor oven, and High-h-Batch Turbochef high-speed oven, cooking steak, chicken, and seafood, successfully achieving grill marks seared into the meats with rare to well-done centers. Time and temperature will need to be established for every oven for the thickness and kind of proteins being cooked.
- 8.9 x 12.9 inch pan with 7.9 x 11.9 grill capacity
- Perfect size for 2 steaks
- Easy-grip rim for safe handling
- One-piece construction from heavy 12 gauge aluminum
- PSTK permanent easy release coating
- Oven safe to 700º F
OVEN RECOMMENDATION FOR CONVENTIONAL HOME OVENS
- Pre-heat dry pan to 550°–600° F or as hot as the oven will go.
- Lightly oil proteins, if needed.
- Quickly press proteins firmly onto the hot pan to start the sear.
- Bake approximately 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the type and thickness of protein.
- ☑️ Shipping By FeDex
- ☑️ Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7 Service firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
FREE USA SHIPPING!
- Please allow 3-8 Business Day's for delivery to the United States