Dough Docker 5'
The main purpose of using a dough docker is to minimize the occurrence of large bubbles in the finished crust. It does not necessarily prevent them but only reduces the likelihood of their occurrence. Dough dockers are used most commonly for cracker style skins but they also can be used for dough skins that might be "bucky", or overly elastic.
In a home setting, it is also common to use dough dockers if the skin is to be pre-baked or par-baked before finishing. That applies mostly to cracker style pizzas.
- Roller has stainless steel pins, durable plastic barrel and solid aluminum handle
- Commercial quality product
- ☑️ Shipping By FeDex
- ☑️ Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7 Service firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
FREE USA SHIPPING!
- Please allow 3-8 Business Day's for delivery to the United States