Epicurean Garlic Press
The garlic press from Kuhn Rikon is on the heavier side, with an industrial-looking stainless steel finish. Rachel says,
"This press does not have any flashy components or extra features, it simply presses garlic into a fine, uniform paste."
To clean this garlic press, simply flush the chamber with water and place it fully extended in the top rack of the dishwasher.
This is a great option if you're looking for a garlic press that produces an extremely fine, almost paste like result.
Its simple design and attractive finish make a versatile tool that will look and function great in any kitchen.
- Features a powerful lever and ergonomic handles - is effortless to operate (requires up to 60% less effort than other garlic presses), even for those with limited dexterity
- Beveled holes cut finely in order to maximize the release of flavor and device is suitable for both unpeeled and peeled garlic cloves
- Crafted from exquisite stainless steel that will withstand rigorous and long-term usage
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended) - pressing mechanism swings/hinges out for easy access
Buy it: Epicurean Garlic Press, $40
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 2-5 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries After Ship.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.