Perforated Deep Dish Pizza Pan 12' - PSTK
12 Inch Round By 2.25 Inch Deep Pan
THE Solution To Keeping Deep Dish Pizza Crust From Getting Soggy.
Mile high pizza toppings and crisp crust don’t always go hand in hand – traditional deep dish pizza pans lock in moisture, making for a softer crust. The unique raised center perforations on this pan prevent the crust from becoming soggy and stop seasoned oils under the dough from pouring out while baking. Plus, the open perforations assist in getting oven heat to the center of the pie to ensure even baking.
- Round easy-grip rim
- Hard anodized aluminum for exceptional durability
- PTFE free, water-based release coating: Dura-Kote
- Easy cleanup
- Heat safe to 700 degrees Fahrenheit
PIZZA COOLING RING
The secret to great crust! Use this ring under your perforated pizza pan after it comes out of the oven.
The airflow underneath allows steam to vent keeping crust bottoms dry and crisp. Made from aluminum.
Add a Pizza Cooling Ring ...
- ☑️ Shipping By FeDex
- ☑️ Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7 Service firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
FREE USA SHIPPING!
- Please allow 3-8 Business Day's for delivery to the United States