Dough Docker 5'
Perforations in pizza pan provide heat to reach the crust and moisture to escape when cooling.
- .750 inch deep
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Cooks pizza quickly
- Even hole pattern designed for thick or thin crusts
- Consistent, uniform heat conduction
- Gives a snap to the crust
Note: Always cool your pizza with some space underneath to keep crust from getting soggy.
PIZZA COOLING RING
The secret to great crust! Use this ring under your perforated pizza pan after it comes out of the oven.
The airflow underneath allows steam to vent keeping crust bottoms dry and crisp. Made from aluminum.
Add a Pizza Cooling Ring ...
- ☑️ Shipping By FeDex
- ☑️ Safe payments via Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7 Service firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
FREE USA SHIPPING!
- Please allow 3-8 Business Day's for delivery to the United States